- Unlimited phone calls, emails, texts
- Organizational meeting to discuss logistics, vendor information, all wedding details
- Wedding day itinerary created – itinerary distributed to all vendors
- Coordinate and run rehearsal
- Ensure ceremony site is set up to couple’s specifications (chairs, flowers, unity candle, programs, etc.)
- Line up wedding party for ceremony – direct down aisle
- Cue musicians during ceremony processional
- Vendor management – confirm details in advance, point person for them on day of wedding
- Ensure reception site is set up to couple’s specifications and staff is ready to go
- Set out personal decor items – guest book, place cards, table name cards, favors, photos, cake knife, menus, etc.
- Gather wedding party and organize before being introduced at reception
- Ensure reception runs as expected; transitions in and out of reception events smoothly & according to plan
- Distribute gratuities and/or final payments to vendors on your behalf
- Personal Assistant to Bride & Groom
- Assist wedding party with any questions or concerns
- Ensure end of event arrangements are made for items such as gifts, guest book, toasting flutes, photos, etc.
Some couples have specific requests outside of this list that need to be taken care of on the day of their wedding. I’m almost always able to accommodate all requests without any change to my fee.
A travel fee may be added for some locations. If an assistant is needed, it would also be an additional charge.
Please contact me if you have any questions!